| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tsuruga in September is really warm at 22.7 °C (72.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.7 °C (80.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in September is quite sopping. A sizable 220.6mm (8.7in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Tsuruga September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Tsuruga, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Tsuruga: