| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tsuruga in October is very mild at 16.8 °C (62.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.7 °C (54.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in October is a little damp. Some 157mm (6.2in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 10:41 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Tsuruga October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Tsuruga, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Tsuruga: