| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tsuruga in November is quite mild at 11.8 °C (53.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.7 °C (45.9 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in November is wettish. Around 190.4mm (7.5in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:55 long and the longest day is 10:39 long with an average length of 10:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Tsuruga November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Tsuruga, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Tsuruga: