| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tsuruga in March is a little cool at 6.9 °C (44.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.8 °C (51.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In March the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly wettish. Around 167.9mm (6.6in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:20 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Tsuruga March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Tsuruga, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Tsuruga: