| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tsuruga in July is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in July is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in July is quite sopping. A sizable 220.2mm (8.7in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 13:59 long and the longest day is 14:32 long with an average length of 14:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Tsuruga July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Tsuruga, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Tsuruga: