| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tsuruga in January is cool at 3.9 °C (39.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in January is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 312mm (12.3in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:47 long and the longest day is 10:22 long with an average length of 10:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Tsuruga January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Tsuruga, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Tsuruga: