| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tsuruga in February is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.2 °C (45 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.9 °C (33.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in February is dampish. A sizable 207.1mm (8.2in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:24 long and the longest day is 11:18 long with an average length of 10:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Tsuruga February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Tsuruga, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Tsuruga: