| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tsuruga in December is a little cool at 6.9 °C (44.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in December is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in December is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 303.6mm (12in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:44 long and the longest day is 9:54 long with an average length of 9:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Tsuruga December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tsuruga, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tsuruga: