| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tsuruga in August is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in August is far from dry. Some 130.9mm (5.2in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:57 long with an average length of 13:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Tsuruga August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Tsuruga, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Tsuruga: