| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tsuruga in April is mild at 12.9 °C (55.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in April is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in April is very faintly moist. Some 146.2mm (5.8in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:34 long with an average length of 13:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Tsuruga April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tsuruga, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tsuruga: